CSTMR (pronounced “customer”) is a leading digital marketing and design agency serving the high-growth sector of financial services and fintech. We are finding great success helping our clients launch, grow and meet their lofty goals, and now are looking to add another experienced marketing Account Manager (and an overall good person) to our expanding team — someone with a head for digital marketing, the acumen for being a leader and facilitator, and a sixth sense for deftly managing client relationships.
In this role, you will have the unique opportunity to be an integral part of building and growing our agency’s client relationships, alongside an experienced team of project managers, digital marketers, and strategists.
You will be responsible for owning the client relationship, and steering success, retention, and growth for your assigned clients.
Our mission is clear
CSTMR steers clients to be unique, different, better, and above all — not boring. That’s how we help financial services companies grow by standing out from the everyday ho-hum. And digital work for financial and fintech clients is all we do. Pretty easy to remember, and even easier to sell our expertise.
The work is meaningful
Financial wellbeing means something different to everyone, but our communities need it to thrive. By making financial services more accessible, understandable, and fair to anyone, we can help make life better for everyone. We help startups succeed and established companies grow – companies that have the power to make a positive difference financially in people’s lives. We truly are making a difference in the world.
Your passion is welcomed
You get to bring your true self to work every day – we’ve learned that bringing together a diverse group of people and minds from around the globe means we make each other better. (And did we mention that we are, and have always been, fully remote?)
Role & Responsibilities
Now that you have an overview of the position and CSTMR, here’s a more detailed look at what you’ll be doing as an Account Manager with CSTMR.
- Work closely with clients to develop a deep understanding of their business, industry, and goals.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for your clients and take ultimate responsibility for their success, retention, and renewal.
- Identify and secure growth/upsell opportunities while nurturing existing client relationships and business.
- Shepherd the client’s marketing strategy & brand strategy, and the application of both.
- Lead quarterly reporting and ensure goals and progress are met and opportunities identified.
- Capture client feedback and convey it to internal teams.
- Work in close partnership with the Project Manager to track account status, and share/discuss successes and concerns.
- Assist in maintaining the profitability of all assigned accounts.
- Foster a positive, constructive, and collaborative atmosphere and work style within your CSTMR account teams.
Requirements to be Considered
In addition to being an exceptional communicator, being trustworthy, dedicated, having a good heart, and the skills and talent to match, you ideally should meet this list of requirements to be considered:
- A minimum of 5 years of digital marketing and account management experience.
- A minimum of 3 years of agency experience.
- Ability to manage, nurture and grow client relationships with minimal direction.
- Strong background in digital marketing, client services, and paid media.
- Excellent team, client-facing, and internal communication skills.
- Ability to take and give clear direction.
- Take ownership for everything you touch and be driven to produce great quality.
- Be honest, transparent, respectful, and altruistic in your interactions.
- Can embrace, quickly learn, and utilize new technology platforms (Slack, Monday.com, Harvest, etc.).
- College degree in marketing, communications, design, technology, or similar.
Some perks of working for CSTMR
Competitive pay and benefits, including:
- Health insurance
- Employee stock plan
- 401k plan
- Flexible PTO
- Good-hearted, passionate, achievers, excited to help new team members succeed and grow
- A fully-distributed team with the flexibility to work from home or acceptable locations