CSTMR (pronounced “customer”) is a leading digital marketing and design agency serving the high-growth sector of financial services and fintech. We have found great success helping our clients launch, grow and meet their lofty goals, and now are looking to add an experienced Marketing Project Manager (and an overall good person) to our expanding team — someone with a head for project management, natural logistical and detail orientation, marketing knowledge, a positive can-do outlook, and the ability to guide a team’s execution for our agency clients.
In this role, you will have the unique opportunity to be the primary shepherd of our clients’ engagements working alongside an experienced team of digital marketers. You will be responsible for guiding internal teams and clients through projects and engagements; ensuring all work is delivered on time, on budget, and of high quality.
Role and Responsibilities
Now that you have an overview of the position, here’s a more detailed look at what you’ll be doing as a Project Manager with CSTMR.
- Monitor and facilitate the day-to-day flow of work and communications for assigned clients in coordination with the CSTMR team of strategists and specialists.
- Work with a cross-functional team on the execution of integrated digital marketing campaigns and programs.
- Work in concert with Executive Sponsors on health and execution of client engagements
- Provide project management leadership on assigned projects
- Manage tasks and designate responsibilities for project contributors in our virtual client account teams
- Create and manage project plans with timelines, deliverables and resources.
- Ensure all engagements are kept on time and within the allocated budget.
- Schedule and participate in weekly client status meetings
- Schedule and run internal meetings with appropriate team members.
- Follow processes that create greater efficiency and quality outcomes for clients.
- Track account status, and share successes and concerns
- Assist in maintaining profitability of all assigned accounts.
- Foster a positive, constructive and collaborative atmosphere and work style within your CSTMR account teams.
Requirements to be Considered
In addition to being an exceptional communicator, being trustworthy, dedicated, having a good heart, and the skills and talent to match, you need to meet this list of requirements to be considered:
- A minimum of 3 years of digital marketing experience (agency experience is highly desired)
- A minimum of 3 years project management experience
- Ability to manage complex projects and coordinate teams with minimal direction
- Excellent team, client-facing, and internal communication skills
- Ability to take and give clear direction
- Take ownership for everything you touch and be driven to produce great quality
- Be honest, transparent, respectful, and altruistic in your interactions
- Can embrace, quickly learn, and utilize new technology platforms (Slack, Monday.com, Harvest, etc.)
- College degree in marketing, communications, design, technology or similar
Skills and Certifications
These skills and certifications are not required but are strongly recommended to be successful in this position.
- Certified or experience working in Project Management
- Certified or experience working with Hubspot or other marketing automation tools
- Knowledge working with Google Apps & Drive, Slack, Monday.com (or similar PM tool) and Harvest time tracking (or similar)
Some perks of working for CSTMR
- Competitive pay and benefits, including profit-sharing, health insurance, technology stipend, paid time off, and a 401k plan
- Good-hearted, passionate, achievers, excited to help new team members succeed and grow
- A fully-distributed team with the flexibility to work from home or acceptable locations
A bit more about CSTMR
Our mission is clear
CSTMR steers clients to be unique, different, better, and above all — not boring. That’s how we help financial services companies grow by standing out from the everyday ho-hum. And digital work for financial and fintech clients is all we do. Pretty easy to remember, and even easier to sell our expertise.
The work is meaningful
Financial wellbeing means something different to everyone, but our communities need it to thrive. By making financial services more accessible, understandable, and fair to anyone, we can help make life better for everyone. We help startups succeed and established companies grow – companies that have the power to make a positive difference financially in people’s lives. We truly are making a difference in the world.
Your passion is welcomed
You get to bring your true self to work every day – we’ve learned that bringing together a diverse group of people and minds from around the globe means we make each other better. (And did we mention that we are, and have always been, fully remote?)