CSTMR (pronounced “customer”) is a leading digital marketing and design agency serving the high-growth sector of financial services and fintech. We are finding great success helping our clients launch, grow and meet their lofty goals, and now are looking to add an experienced SEO Specialist (and an overall good person) to our expanding team.
In this role as SEO Specialist, you will work closely with the rest of our Delivery team on marketing projects that include SEO research and analysis, strategy, recommendations, and implementation for client websites and other search-related components. You’ll be the primary reference for SEO-related questions for our team and clients on the SEO projects you’re assigned. You will leverage your technical SEO experience and expertise to help ensure success for our clients. This can be a contract or full-time position for a great candidate.
Our mission is clear
CSTMR steers clients to be unique, different, better, and above all — not boring. That’s how we help financial services companies grow by standing out from the everyday ho-hum. And digital work for financial and fintech clients is all we do. Pretty easy to remember, and even easier to sell our expertise.
The work is meaningful
Financial wellbeing means something different to everyone, but our communities need it to thrive. By making financial services more accessible, understandable, and fair to anyone, we can help make life better for everyone. We help startups succeed and established companies grow – companies that have the power to make a positive difference financially in people’s lives. We truly are making a difference in the world.
Your passion is welcomed
You get to bring your true self to work every day – we’ve learned that bringing together a diverse group of people and minds from around the globe means we make each other better. (And did we mention that we are, and have always been, fully remote?)
Role & Responsibilities
Now that you have an overview of the position, here’s a more detailed look at what you’ll be doing as CSTMR’s newest SEO Specialist:
- Review and analyze client sites for areas needing to improve
- Conduct technical SEO audits, keyword research, and competitor analyses
- Prepare and deliver detailed strategy and actionable recommendations using CSTMR templates
- Present and talk-through strategy and recommendations with team and client
- Collaborate with UX and content teams to formulate website architecture recommendations, including content organization, page hierarchy, URL structure, meta data, headings, etc.
- Participate in improving clients’ ‘rank’ in major search engines
Requirements to be Considered
In addition to being an exceptional SEO specialist, being trustworthy, dedicated, having a good heart, and the skills and talent to match, you need to meet this list of requirements to be considered:
- A minimum of 5 years of digital marketing and SEO experience
- Ability to take initiative and work independently in a fully remote environment
- Ability to work with multiple client engagements and coordinate with account teams
- Take ownership of everything you touch and be driven to produce great quality
- Be honest, transparent, respectful, and altruistic in your interactions
- Can embrace, quickly learn, and utilize new technology platforms as needed
- College degree in marketing, communications, design, technology, or similar.
Skills and Certifications
These skills and certifications are required to be successful in this position.
- SEO certifications or deep, proven experience in SEO and providing SEO services
- Certified or deep experience working in Google Analytics, other Google certifications
- Knowledge working with Google Docs, Drive, Slack, and Monday Project Management a plus.