CSTMR (pronounced “customer”) is a leading digital marketing and design agency serving the high-growth sector of financial services and fintech. We are finding great success helping our clients launch, grow and meet their lofty goals, and now are looking to add another experienced Copywriter (and an overall good person) to our expanding team. This position has the option of being either a contract or full-time position.
Our mission is clear
CSTMR steers clients to be unique, different, better, and above all — not boring. That’s how we help financial services companies grow by standing out from the everyday ho-hum. And digital work for financial and fintech clients is all we do. Pretty easy to remember, and even easier to sell our expertise.
The work is meaningful
Financial wellbeing means something different to everyone, but our communities need it to thrive. By making financial services more accessible, understandable, and fair to anyone, we can help make life better for everyone. We help startups succeed and established companies grow – companies that have the power to make a positive difference financially in people’s lives. We truly are making a difference in the world.
Your passion is welcomed
You get to bring your true self to work every day – we’ve learned that bringing together a diverse group of people and minds from around the globe means we make each other better. (And did we mention that we are, and have always been, fully remote?)
As a Copywriter, you will work as part of our Delivery team to develop messaging and marketing copy and/or develop article/blog content for our clients (depending on your experience and strengths).
- Interact with and interview clients to gain a solid understanding of their business, industry, brand and goals.
- Conduct research on assigned topics to produce highly relevant and informed content, style and tone.
- Write compelling content for a variety of clients across different media that meets the project goals.
- Match the desired voice and tone of copy based on client specifications.
- Deliver high-quality work consistently and on time.
- Ability to write clear, concise content for a variety of media.
- Experience writing marketing copy for emails, websites, landing pages, marketing collateral online ads.
- Exceptional listening skills, and willingness to ask questions if requirements are not clear.
- Comfort interacting with clients and cross-functional CSTMR teams.
- Ability to write for B2B and B2C audiences in varied voice and tone.
- Take ownership for everything you touch and be driven to produce great quality.
- Be honest, transparent, respectful, and altruistic in your interactions.
- Technologically savvy and experienced with utilizing online platforms and services related to project management and business operations.
- College degree in marketing, communications, journalism or similar.