We are looking for a unique breed of marketing specialist — someone with a head for digital strategy and marketing as well as a knack for engaging client relationships and projects. If you think of yourself as a solid digital marketer (who can also help engage with clients and manage client relationships where needed) is a super-utility Swiss army knife — who can think strategically and act tactically on multiple fronts — we want you to join our growing team of talented, smart superstars.
In this role, you will work closely with other marketers and contributors, including senior management and the collective delivery team to create and guide our client’s marketing strategy, delivery of our services and build healthy client relationships.
CSTMR (pronounced “customer”) is a digital marketing, UX/design and optimization agency that helps companies attract, convert, engage, and retain more customers. Our team’s background in digital marketing, web & mobile design, conversion optimization and technology have enabled us to deliver exceptional service and value to our clients. We help startups, mid-sized and mature companies expand and prosper in the realms of financial services, technology, education, automotive, healthcare, and more.
We are based in Austin and San Francisco, with a team distributed around the country and clients throughout the world. To that end, we value self-directed individuals who offer a tangible toolset and are capable of successfully working from (just about) anywhere.
Role & Responsibilities
For some of our accounts, you will act as the primary point of contact with our clients, working to build, nurture, and grow client relationships.
- Develop, setup, implement and manage the digital strategy for paid (SEM – Adwords, Bing, retargeting, GDN), social media channels – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Linkedin) for example
- Coordinate with the team on theme development and testing strategy and plan
- Setup or help with tracking setup, reporting oversight, analysis and provide recommendations to improve performance
- Work with Account and Project Managers to develop production schedules
- For some of our accounts (where mutually agreed), you will act as the primary point of contact with our clients, working to create and implement new strategies, and build, nurture, and grow client relationships.
You will also apply your “hands-on” expertise and skills to contribute to the delivery of high-quality services in one or more of the following areas:
- Paid media strategy, execution, and management
- Tracking, reporting, analysis (Google Adwords, Facebook, Google Analytics)
- Email marketing
- Landing page and website/conversion optimization
- Experience running paid media campaigns (SEM – Adwords, retargeting, Facebook, Instagram, and Linkedin)
- Experience with tracking, reporting, analysis and sharing results and making recommendations to improve overall performance (Google Analytics, ad platform reporting – Adwords, Facebook for example)
- Ability to engage with clients, be part of full-service complex projects and work with teams
- Previous experience with online marketing strategies, channels, tactics and projects
- Strong background in digital marketing, paid media and/or creative/technology services.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Ability to both take and give clear direction
- Take ownership of everything you touch and be driven to produce great quality
- Be honest, transparent, respectful, and altruistic in your interactions
- Knowledge of Google Apps & Drive and maybe some Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Technologically savvy and experienced with utilizing online platforms and services related to project management and business operations
- College degree in marketing, communications, design, technology or similar
How to Apply
Interested? Complete the form below to set the wheels in motion. We will review your info and be in touch after that. [Saying something funny in your email may help move you to the top!