We are looking for a HubSpot specialist — someone with demonstrated knowledge of using HubSpot marketing automation platform and a head for digital marketing as well as a knack for managing multiple projects. If you think of yourself as a super-utility Swiss army knife — someone who can think strategically and act tactically on multiple fronts — we want you to join our growing team of talented, smart superstars and help us deliver great services to our clients.
In this role, you will work closely with project managers, senior management and the delivery team to execute digital marketing campaigns and inbound strategies inside of the HubSpot platform.
CSTMR (pronounced “customer”) is a digital marketing agency that helps companies attract, convert, engage, and retain more customers. Our team’s background in online marketing, design, media, and technology have enabled us to create a proven system that allows companies to increase their customer bases and revenue. We focus on helping financial services and fintech companies grow and prosper, and are also well-versed in the realms of technology, education, automotive, healthcare, and more.
We are based in the San Francisco Bay Area and Austin, Texas, with a team distributed around the country and clients throughout the world. To that end, we value self-directed individuals who are capable of successfully working from (just about) anywhere.
In this role, you will support the Account Manager on multiple client accounts with executing marketing automation and inbound strategies.
- Onboard & implement the HubSpot portal for new clients
- Create and manage landing pages, forms, workflows, email campaigns, including the template designs (emails & landing pages), calls-to-action etc within the HubSpot platform
- Segment lists based on behaviors like past email engagement and website interactions (content downloads, site page visits, etc).
- Measure results and optimize lead nurturing workflows for these segments to convert leads into customers
- Work to minimize list decay and unsubscribes while increasing the productivity of email sends.
- Develop tests and optimize results
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management
- Analytical skills suitable to campaign measurement and knowledge of key marketing campaign metrics
- Track record of building multi-channel campaigns that yield substantial results
- Develop and execute a variety of campaign elements
- Proficient knowledge & experience using HubSpot Marketing and HubSpot Sales and CRM software.
- HubSpot Certification
- Previous experience with online marketing strategies, channels, tactics and projects
- Strong background in marketing automation and digital marketing services
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Take ownership of everything you touch and be driven to produce great quality
- Be honest, transparent, respectful, and altruistic in your interactions
- Knowledge of Google Apps & Drive, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel, Google Analytics a big plus!
- Technologically savvy and experienced with utilizing online platforms and services related to project management and business operations
- College degree in marketing, communications, design, technology or similar.
How to Apply
Interested? Complete the form below to set the wheels in motion. If you’re reading this include a funny sentence in your email – we will review your info and be in touch after that. Thanks!