We are looking for a HubSpot specialist — someone with a demonstrated knowledge of using the HubSpot platform and a head for digital marketing to join our rapidly growing agency and team.
In this role, you will work closely with our account team, senior management and the delivery team to execute digital marketing campaigns and inbound strategies inside of the HubSpot platform.
An Inside Look at Our Team
We’re a team of skilled digital strategists, marketers, creatives, designers, and developers. Our team is fully remote and we work from home offices, cafes, coffee shops, campers, cars, and airplanes.
Some of us can be found rescuing animals off U.S. city streets, while others are out exploring new cultures around the world. It doesn’t matter where we sit down to work—but that we show up for our clients and deliver on our promises every single day.
We may be distributed geographically, but we are connected.
It takes a hearty dose of discipline and commitment to be successful in this environment. We’re looking for someone who picks up the phone when it rings. Who shows up to scheduled meetings. Who never hesitates to help out a fellow team member. And who doesn’t just commit to a project, task or deadline—but follows it through to completion.
If it sounds like we’re describing you, and you’ve got the chops to be part of a rapidly-growing, highly-talented group of achievers—keep reading!
Exclusive in who we serve and inclusive in what we offer—CSTMR is a digital marketing and design agency bringing precision and expertise to position fintech and financial services companies for success.
From implementation to execution and beyond—our team of strategic, forward-thinking partners craft purpose-driven marketing strategies that enable fintech companies to grow, sustain, and scale; while making an impact on the financial literacy of the wider consumer community.
In this role, you will support the Account Manager on multiple client accounts with executing marketing automation and inbound strategies.
- Onboard & implement the HubSpot portal for new clients
- Create and manage lists, landing pages, forms, workflows, email campaigns, including the template designs (emails & landing pages) etc within the HubSpot platform
- Measure results and optimize lead nurturing workflows to convert leads into customers
- Work to minimize list decay and unsubscribes while increasing the productivity of email sends
- Develop tests and optimize results
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management
- Analytical skills suitable to campaign measurement and knowledge of key marketing campaign metrics
- Track record of building multi-channel campaigns that yield substantial results
- Develop and execute a variety of campaign elements
- Proficient knowledge & experience using the HubSpot platform
- HubSpot Certification
- Previous experience with online marketing strategies, channels, tactics and projects
- Strong background in marketing automation and digital marketing services
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Take ownership of everything you touch and be driven to produce great quality
- Be honest, transparent, respectful, and altruistic in your interactions
- Knowledge of Google Apps & Drive, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel, Google Analytics a big plus!
- Technologically savvy and experienced with utilizing online platforms and services related to project management and business operations
- College degree in marketing, communications, design, technology or similar.
How to Apply
If you’ve made it this far down the page, here’s what you need to do:
- Re-read this entire post
- Make sure you understand and meet the full list of requirements
- If you feel like you’re a great fit, fill out the form below
- That’s it!
We appreciate your interest and respect the time you took to apply for this position. If you don’t hear back from us right away, please be patient. We get a lot of applications sent our way, and can only respond to the people we’d like to move forward with.
We ask that you do not send a follow-up message after submitting this form.
Thanks so much!