We’re on the lookout for a Marketing Automation Specialist with the Hubspot experience and skills to join our rapidly growing agency and team. Beyond just digital marketing chops—we’re seeking someone with positive energy who always strives for excellence and constantly looks for ways to add value.
If this sounds like you, keep reading…
The Job at a Glance
As a Marketing Automation Specialist with Hubspot expertise, you will support the account and delivery teams on multiple client accounts. You will be responsible for executing marketing automation and inbound strategies, as well as implementation within the Hubspot platform.
Role and Responsibilities
Now that you’ve got an overview of the position, here’s a more detailed look at what you’ll be doing as a Marketing Automation Specialist with Hubspot expertise at CSTMR.
- Consult with clients and Account Managers to develop a strategy and growth plan using the HubSpot platform, including but not limited to, inbound marketing, website, and marketing stack integrations.
- Analyze and translate marketing goals and objectives into strategic recommendations and tactical deliverables using the Hubspot platform
- Onboard & implement the HubSpot portal for new clients
- Create and manage lists, landing pages, forms, workflows, email campaigns, including the template designs (emails & landing pages) etc.
- Construct email nurture campaigns
- Launch email marketing campaigns
- Structure lead scoring and lead routing infrastructure
- Manage and optimize workflows s
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management
- Oversee and manage Deliver tracking, reporting, and optimization
Requirements to be Considered
In addition to what’s outlined above, you will need to meet this entire list of requirements to be considered:
- Proficient knowledge & experience using HubSpot hubs
- HubSpot Certification(s)
- Previous experience with digital marketing strategies, channels, tactics, and projects
- Strong background in marketing automation and digital marketing services
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Take ownership of everything you touch and be driven to produce great quality
- Be honest, transparent, respectful, and altruistic in your interactions
- Develop and execute a variety of campaign elements
- Analytical skills suitable to campaign measurement and knowledge of key marketing campaign metrics
- College degree in marketing, communications, design, technology, or similar
Skills and Certifications
- Certified or hands-on experience working with Hubspot and/or other marketing automation tools
- Certified or experience working in Google Analytics, other Google certifications are a plus!!
- Knowledge working with Google Apps & Drive, Slack, and Monday Project Management
How to Apply
If you’ve made it this far down the page, here’s what you need to do:
- Re-read this entire post
- Make sure you understand and meet the full list of requirements
- If you feel like you’re a great fit, fill out the form below
- That’s it! PS: Submitting a video telling us about yourself and why we should hire you will push you to the top of the list!
We appreciate your interest and respect the time you took to apply for this position. If you don’t hear back from us right away, please be patient. We get a lot of applications sent our way, and can only respond to the people we’d like to move forward with.
We ask that you do not send a follow-up message after submitting this form.
Thanks so much!