We’re on the lookout for a Hubspot Marketing Specialist with the heart and experience to match to join our rapidly growing agency and team. Someone with extensive experience in the Hubspot platform, inbound strategy, and digital marketing who is an exceptional communicator, a team player and takes ownership.
The Job at a Glance
As a Hubspot Marketing Specialist, you will support the account and delivery team on multiple client accounts with creating and implementing inbound strategies and executing marketing automation inside the Hubspot platform.
Role and Responsibilities
Now that you’ve got an overview of the position, here’s a more detailed look at what you’ll be doing as a Hubspot Marketing Specialist with CSTMR.
- Consult with clients and Account Managers to develop a strategy and growth plan using the HubSpot platform, including but not limited to, inbound marketing, website, email, landing pages, workflows, and marketing stack integrations.
- Translate clients’ goals and objectives into strategic recommendations and tactical deliverables.
- Onboard & implement the HubSpot portal for new clients
- Create and manage lists, landing pages, forms, workflows, email campaigns, including the template designs (emails & landing pages) etc within the HubSpot platform
- Measure results and optimize lead nurturing workflows to convert leads into customers
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management
- Deliver tracking, reporting, and optimization
Requirements to be Considered
In addition to being an exceptional communicator, being trustworthy, dedicated, having a good heart, and the skills and talent to match, you need to meet this list of requirements to be considered:
- Proficient knowledge & experience using HubSpot hubs
- Previous experience with online marketing strategies, channels, tactics, and projects
- Strong background in marketing automation and digital marketing services
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Be honest, transparent, respectful, and altruistic in your interactions
- Develop and execute a variety of campaign elements
- Analytical skills suitable to campaign measurement and knowledge of key marketing campaign metrics
- College degree in marketing, communications, design, technology, or similar
Skills and Certifications
These skills and certifications are not required but are strongly recommended to be successful in this position.
- Certified or hands-on experience working with Hubspot and/or other marketing automation tools
- Certified or experience working in Google Analytics, other Google certifications are a plus!!
- Knowledge working with Google Apps & Drive, Slack, and Monday Project Management
How to Apply
If you’ve made it this far down the page, here’s what you need to do:
- Re-read this entire post
- Make sure you understand and meet the full list of requirements
- If you feel like you’re a great fit, fill out the form below
- That’s it! PS: Submitting a video telling us about yourself and why we should hire you will push you to the top of the list!
We appreciate your interest and respect the time you took to apply for this position. If you don’t hear back from us right away, please be patient. We get a lot of applications sent our way, and can only respond to the people we’d like to move forward with.
We ask that you do not send a follow-up message after submitting this form.
Thanks so much!