We’re on the lookout for a Senior Account Manager with the heart and experience to match to join our rapidly growing agency and team. Someone with experience managing and growing authentic client relationships, who thinks creatively executes strategically, excels with teams, is an exceptional communicator, and takes ownership.
The Job at a Glance
As a Senior Account Manager, you’ll be the primary point of contact with our clients. You’ll use your marketing, strategy, and management expertise to guide clients through their engagement; while building, nurturing, and growing strong relationships between our team and theirs. As a disciplined, goal-oriented, and reliable team player—you naturally lend your expertise to multiple service areas within the agency.
Role and Responsibilities
Now that you’ve got an overview of the position, here’s a more detailed look at what you’ll be doing as a Marketing & Account Manager with CSTMR.
- Work closely with clients to develop a deep understanding of their business, industry, goals, and KPIs
- Define and set marketing strategy and planning with clients and our team for various types of engagements
- Schedule and run weekly internal and client status meetings
- Serve as the day-to-day point of contact for the client
- Responsible for the entire client engagement and meeting client and agency goals
Requirements to be Considered
In addition to being an exceptional communicator, being trustworthy, dedicated, having a good heart, and the skills and talent to match, you need to meet this list of requirements to be considered:
- A minimum of 5 years of digital marketing experience (agency experience is a huge plus!)
- Ability to manage client relationships, complex projects and coordinate teams with minimal direction
- Strong background in digital marketing, client services, and creative/technology services.
- Ability to execute in one or more of the following service areas:
- marketing strategy
- creative services/design
- content marketing
- paid media
- email marketing
- Excellent team, client-facing, and internal communication skills
- Ability to take and give clear direction
- Take ownership for everything you touch and be driven to produce great quality
- Be honest, transparent, respectful, and altruistic in your interactions
- Can embrace, quickly learn, and utilize new technology platforms (Slack, Monday.com, Basecamp, etc.)
- College degree in marketing, communications, design, technology or similar
Skills and Certifications
These skills and certifications are not required but are strongly recommended to be successful in this position.
- Certified or experience working in Google Analytics, other Google certifications are a plus!!
- Certified or experience working with Hubspot or other marketing automation tools
- Knowledge working with Google Apps & Drive, Slack and Monday Project Management
How to Apply
If you’ve read the requirements and think you’re a fit, complete the form below to set the wheels in motion. Be sure to include some things about “you” as well. If you want to stand out, create a quick 30-45 second video of why we should talk with you. We will review your info and be in touch after that. Thanks!