CSTMR (pronounced “customer”) is a leading digital marketing and design agency serving the high-growth sector of financial services and fintech. We are finding great success helping our clients launch, grow and meet their lofty goals, and now are looking to add another experienced digital marketer (and an overall good person) to our expanding team — someone with a head for B2B marketing, hands-on marketing skills, and the ability to manage a team’s execution to help the agency attract new customers.
In this role, you will have the unique opportunity to be an integral part of building and growing our agency’s own marketing program to prospective clients, alongside an experienced team of digital marketers and strategists. You will be responsible for owning the day-to-day operations of the agency’s marketing program and coordinating the team and resources to achieve defined growth goals.
Our mission is clear.
CSTMR steers clients to be unique, different, better, and above all — not boring. That’s how we help financial services companies grow by standing out from the everyday ho-hum. And digital work for financial and fintech clients is all we do. Pretty easy to remember, and even easier to sell our expertise.
The work is meaningful.
Financial wellbeing means something different to everyone, but our communities need it to thrive. By making financial services more accessible, understandable, and fair to anyone, we can help make life better for everyone. We help startups succeed and established companies grow – companies that have the power to make a positive difference financially in people’s lives. We truly are making a difference in the world.
Your passion is welcomed.
You get to bring your true self to work every day – we’ve learned that bringing together a diverse group of people and minds from around the globe means we make each other better. (And did we mention that we are, and have always been, fully remote?)
Role and Responsibilities
Now that you’ve got an overview of the position, here’s a more detailed look at what you’ll be doing as the Marketing Manager with CSTMR.
- Lead the strategy, development, and implementation of marketing and advertising initiatives.
- Lead marketing, and advertising campaigns in coordination with sales.
- Develop and manage marketing efforts that drive high-quality, targeted leads to the CSTMR sales team.
- Find innovative ways to connect with the financial and fintech target audiences.
- Oversee paid and social media marketing platforms, with the support of experts on our team.
- Increase CSTMR brand awareness and reach across multiple platforms (advertising, content, social, email, list management).
- Direct analytical data gathering and marketing test strategies.
- Direct and oversee all design and advertising campaigns.
- Participate and lead team meetings in order to keep yourself, and the team current on market trends and new research.
- Help define and adhere to marketing budgets.
- Create, in coordination with the sales and marketing team, and present progress reports to the leadership team.
In addition to having the skills and experience, being a good communicator, dedicated, and someone we can count on, we’re also looking for team members with good hearts who want to do good work and make a positive impact.
These qualities, as well as this list of requirements, must be met to be considered:
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience (B2B, and agency experience is a huge plus!).
- Ability to manage complex projects and coordinate teams with minimal direction.
- Strong background in digital marketing, paid and social media, and creative/technology services.
- Excellent team, client-facing, and internal communication skills.
- Ability to take and give clear direction.
- Take ownership of everything you touch and be driven to produce great quality.
- Be honest, transparent, respectful, and altruistic in your interactions.
- Certified or experienced with these platforms: Google Ads, Google Analytics, Hubspot, Facebook Ad Manager, WordPress, and Linkedin.
- Can embrace, quickly learn, and utilize business technology platforms (Slack, Monday.com, GoogleSuite, Harvest, etc.).
Some perks of working for CSTMR
- Competitive pay and benefits, including profit-sharing, health insurance, 401k retirement plan, and employee stock plan.
- Flexible work schedule and PTO.
- Good-hearted, passionate, achievers, excited to help new team members succeed and grow.
- A fully-distributed team with the flexibility to work from home or acceptable locations.