An international money transfer processing company based in the U.S.
- Marketing Strategy
Helping a Global Payments Provider Grow by 3x With a Multi-Channel Marketing Campaign
UniTeller recently launched uLink, it’s newest subsidiary, and needed to compete with bigger names in the crowded and competitive global payments space. uLink needed a strong brand presence to build awareness and drive conversions across multiple countries.
The global payments provider approach CSTMR to help grow uLink and become a go-to for families needing to send money abroad.
- Grow annual transactions 200% to 75,000
- Register 40,000 new customers
- Reduce cost per transaction
CSTMR drew from its years of experience launching sustained growth strategies for fintech brands to develop the digital marketing strategy. To exemplify uLink’s uncompromising commitment and support for U.S. immigrants, CSTMR implemented a multi-channel campaign, including organic content, paid media and email strategy.
This campaign was critical in driving new user registrations and transactions.
- Segment uLink’s audience to create highly personalized emails and blog content, targeting language and destination country, and other factors
- Launched paid media ad campaigns targeting each country’s immigrant audience.
- Publish new content and web copy in multiple languages to target strategic keyword rankings, driven by CSTMR’s SEO audit
- Launched“flash sales” and many other customer promotions to drive additional conversions and return traffic.
Triple Digit Growth and Repeat Customers
Ulink achieved significant growth in its monthly registered users, money transfers, and organic search traffic. Newly implemented promotions turned infrequent users into repeat customers, checking off a key goal of the project. In fact, flash sales were the top drivers of transfers in 2021, a core revenue source for uLink.
Increase in monthly registrations, year over year.
Increase in monthly transfers, year over year.
Increase in organic web traffic in 2021.
Cost per registration decreased 28% year over year.