We’re on the lookout for a super-star SEO Specialist with the heart, and the expertise and skills to join our rapidly growing agency. Beyond just SEO and marketing chops—we’re seeking someone with positive energy who always strives for excellence and constantly looks for ways to add value.
If this sounds like you, keep reading…
The Job at a Glance
As an SEO Specialist, you’ll be the primary point of contact with our team and clients on the SEO projects you’re assigned. You will leverage your technical SEO experience and expertise to help ensure success for our clients. This can be a contract-to-hire or full-time position.
Role and Responsibilities
Now that you have an overview of the position, here’s a more detailed look at what you’ll be doing as CSTMR’s newest SEO Specialist:
- Review and analyze client sites for areas needing to improve
- Conduct technical SEO audits, KW research, and competitor analysis
- Prepare and deliver detailed strategy and actionable recommendations using CSTMR templates
- Present and talk-through strategy and recommendations with team and client
- Participate in improving clients ‘rank’ in major search engines
Requirements to be Considered
In addition to being an exceptional SEO specialist, being trustworthy, dedicated, having a good heart, and the skills and talent to match, you need to meet this list of requirements to be considered:
- A minimum of 5 years of digital marketing and SEO experience
- Ability to take initiative and work independently in a fully remote environment
- Ability to work with multiple client engagements and coordinate with account teams
- Take ownership of everything you touch and be driven to produce great quality
- Be honest, transparent, respectful, and altruistic in your interactions
- Can embrace, quickly learn, and utilize new technology platforms as needed
- College degree in marketing, communications, design, technology, or similar
Skills and Certifications
These skills and certifications are required to be successful in this position.
- SEO certifications or deep, proven experience in SEO and providing SEO services
- Certified or deep experience working in Google Analytics, other Google certifications
- Knowledge working with Google Apps & Drive, Slack, and Monday Project Management a plus.
How to Apply
If you’ve read the requirements and think you’re a fit, complete the form below to set the wheels in motion. Be sure to include some things about “you” as well. If you want to stand out, create a quick 30-45 second video of why we should talk with you. We will review your info and be in touch after that. Thanks!