Listen up! We’re on the lookout for an Account Manager with heart to join our rapidly growing agency and team. Someone who thinks creatively executes strategically, excels with teams, and takes ownership.
The Job at a Glance
As a Senior Account Manager, you’ll be the primary point of contact with our clients. You’ll use your marketing, strategy, and management expertise to guide clients through their engagement; while building, nurturing, and growing strong relationships between our team and theirs. As a disciplined, goal-oriented, and reliable team player—you naturally lend your expertise to multiple service areas within the agency.
Role and Responsibilities
Now that you’ve got an overview of the position, here’s a more detailed look at what you’ll be doing as a Senior Account Manager with CSTMR.
- Work closely with clients to develop a deep understanding of their business, industry, and goals
- Schedule and run weekly internal status meetings
- Schedule and run weekly meetings with the client and appropriate team members
- Take full ownership of the entire client engagement
- Define and set marketing strategy and planning with clients and our team for various types of engagements
- Work with Project Managers to develop production schedules
- Serve as the day-to-day point of contact for the client
- Capture client feedback and convey to internal teams
- Nurture and grow existing client relationships and business
Requirements to be Considered
In addition to being an awesome person, you need to meet this list of requirements to be considered:
- A minimum of 5 years of digital marketing experience (agency experience is a plus!)
- Ability to manage client relationships, complex projects and coordinate teams with minimal direction
- Ability to execute in one or more of the following service areas: marketing strategy, design, content marketing, copywriting, paid media, email marketing, SEO.
- Previous experience with online marketing strategies, channels, tactics, and projects
- Strong background in client services, digital marketing, and creative/technology services.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Ability to take and give clear direction
- Take ownership for everything you touch and be driven to produce great quality
- Be honest, transparent, respectful, and altruistic in your interactions
- Can embrace, quickly learn, and utilize new technology platforms (Slack, Monday.com, Basecamp, etc.)
- Provide a minimum of three professional references
- Submit a portfolio of work, if applicable
- College degree in marketing, communications, design, technology or similar
Skills and Certifications
These skills and certifications are not required but are strongly recommended to be successful in this position.
- Certified or knowledge working in Google Analytics
- Certified or knowledge working with Hubspot
- Knowledge working with Google Apps & Drive, and Microsoft Suite
How to Apply
If you’ve read the requirements and think you’re a fit, complete the form below to set the wheels in motion. Be sure to include some things about “you” as well. We will review your info and be in touch after that. Thanks!