We are looking for an experienced, detail-oriented Project Manager to join our growing team of superstars and help us deliver great service to our clients. In this role, you will work closely with our Account Managers and Senior Management to ensure that client projects are delivered on time, on budget, and within scope.
CSTMR (pronounced “customer”) is a digital marketing agency that helps companies attract, convert, engage, and retain more customers. Our team’s background in online marketing, design, media, and technology have enabled us to create a proven system that allows companies increase their customer bases and revenue. We focus on helping financial services and fintech companies grow and prosper, and are also well-versed in the realms of technology, education, automotive, healthcare, and more.
We are based in Austin and San Francisco, with a team distributed around the country and clients throughout the world. To that end, we value self-directed individuals who offer a tangible toolset and are capable of successfully working from (just about) anywhere.
As a Project Manager, you will work with the Sales and Delivery teams to scope, manage, and deliver client projects.
- Ensure that project requirements are clearly understood by all involved
- Coordinate internal resources and vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Develop detailed project plans to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to project scope, project schedules, and project costs
- Work closely with Account Managers to maintain strong client relationships
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- 3-5 years of experience in project management for client services-based organizations or related projects
- Background in creative services, technology services and/or digital marketing
- Experience managing complex marketing projects and coordinating teams and timelines.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Ability to both take and give clear direction
- Extremely organized and highly flexible
- Take ownership for everything you touch and be driven to produce great quality
- Be honest, transparent, respectful, and altruistic in your interactions
- Knowledge of Google Apps & Drive, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Technologically savvy and experienced with utilizing online platforms and services related to project management and business operations
- College degree in marketing, communications, technology or similar
How to Apply
Interested? Complete the form below to set the wheels in motion. We will review your info and be in touch after that. Thanks!