We are looking for a unique breed of marketing generalist — someone with a head for digital marketing and/or creative services as well as a knack for managing projects and client relationships. If you think of yourself as a super-utility Swiss army knife — someone who can think strategically and act tactically on multiple fronts — we want you to join our growing team of talented, smart superstars and help us deliver great services to our clients. In this role, you will work closely with project managers, senior management and the delivery team to guide account strategy, delivery of our services and build healthy client relationships.
CSTMR (pronounced “customer”) is a digital marketing, UX/design and optimization agency that helps companies attract, convert, engage, and retain more customers. Our team’s background in digital marketing, web & mobile design, conversion optimization and technology have enabled us to deliver exceptional service and value to our clients. We help startups, mid-sized and mature companies expand and prosper in the realms of financial services, technology, education, automotive, healthcare, and more.
We are based in Austin and San Francisco, with a team distributed around the country and clients throughout the world. To that end, we value self-directed individuals who offer a tangible toolset and are capable of successfully working from (just about) anywhere.
Role & Responsibilities
For some of our accounts, you will act as the primary point of contact with our clients, working to build, nurture, and grow client relationships.
- Work closely with clients to develop a deep understanding of their business, industry and goals
- Define and set marketing strategy and planning with client and our team for various types of engagements
- Lead client engagements and communicate strategy and requirements to the delivery team members
- Work with Project Managers to develop production schedules
- Serve as the day-to-day point of contact for the client
- Capture client feedback and convey to internal teams
- Nurture and grow existing client relationships and business
- Nurture prospective clients and help develop project proposals
- Network and help conduct outbound marketing to generate new clients
You will also apply your “hands-on” expertise and skills to contribute to the delivery of high-quality services in one or more of the following areas:
- Marketing strategy
- Content marketing and/or copywriting
- Paid media
- Email marketing
- Website/conversion optimization
- Ability to manage client relationships, complex projects and coordinate teams
- Ability to execute one or more of the above marketing and/or creative delivery services areas
- Previous experience with online marketing strategies, channels, tactics and projects
- Strong background in client services, digital marketing, and/or creative/technology services.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Ability to both take and give clear direction
- Take ownership for everything you touch and be driven to produce great quality
- Be honest, transparent, respectful, and altruistic in your interactions
- Knowledge of Google Apps & Drive and maybe some Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Technologically savvy and experienced with utilizing online platforms and services related to project management and business operations
- College degree in marketing, communications, design, technology or similar
How to Apply
Interested? Complete the form below to set the wheels in motion. We will review your info and be in touch after that. Thanks!