We are looking for an experienced marketing copywriter (contractor/freelancer) to join our growing team of superstars and help us deliver great service to our clients. In this role, you will work on a variety of client projects, writing persuasive copy for brand positioning, websites, landing pages, ads, and other marketing materials.
CSTMR (pronounced “customer”) is a digital marketing agency that helps companies attract, convert, engage, and retain more customers. Our team’s background in online marketing, design, media, and technology have enabled us to create a proven system that allows companies increase their customer bases and revenue. We focus on helping financial services and fintech companies grow and prosper, and are also well-versed in the realms of technology, education, automotive, healthcare, and more.
We are based in the San Francisco Bay Area, with a team distributed around the country and clients throughout the world. To that end, we value self-directed individuals who are capable of successfully working from (just about) anywhere.
As a Copywriter, you will work with the Delivery team to develop messaging and marketing copy for client projects.
- Interact with and interview clients to gain a solid understanding of their business, industry, brand and goals
- Write compelling content for a variety of clients across different media
- Match the desired voice and tone of copy based on client specifications
- Deliver high-quality work consistently and on time
- Ability to write clear, concise content for a variety of media
- Experience writing marketing copy for emails, websites, landing pages, marketing collateral online ads
- Exceptional listening skills, and willingness to ask questions if requirements are not clear
- Comfort interacting with clients and cross-functional CSTMR teams
- Ability to write for B2B and B2C audiences in varied voice and tone
- Take ownership for everything you touch and be driven to produce great quality
- Be honest, transparent, respectful, and altruistic in your interactions
- Technologically savvy and experienced with utilizing online platforms and services related to project management and business operations
- College degree in marketing, communications, journalism or similar
How to Apply
Interested? Complete the form below to set the wheels in motion. We will review your info and be in touch after that. Thanks!