CSTMR (pronounced “customer”) is a leading digital marketing, advertising, and design agency serving the high-growth sector of financial services and fintech. We are finding great success in helping our clients launch, grow, and meet their lofty goals, and now are looking to add another experienced marketing specialist (and an overall good person) to our expanding team — someone with marketing automation experience in Hubspot and other email and CRM systems.
In this role, you will have the unique opportunity to be an integral part of delivering our marketing automation services and work alongside an experienced team of digital marketers and strategists. You will be responsible for marketing automation strategies, management, and oversight in coordination with the broader team to achieve defined client goals.
Our mission is clear.
CSTMR steers clients to be unique, different, better, and above all — not boring. That’s how we help financial services companies grow by standing out from the everyday ho-hum. And digital work for financial and fintech clients is all we do. Pretty easy to remember, and even easier to sell our expertise.
The work is meaningful.
Financial wellbeing means something different to everyone, but our communities need it to thrive. By making financial services more accessible, understandable, and fair to anyone, we can help make life better for everyone. We help startups succeed and established companies grow – companies that have the power to make a positive difference financially in people’s lives. We truly are making a difference in the world.
Your passion is welcomed.
You get to bring your true self to work every day – we’ve learned that bringing together a diverse group of people and minds from around the globe means we make each other better. (And did we mention that we are, and have always been, fully remote?)
Role and Responsibilities
Now that you’ve got an overview of the position, here’s a more detailed look at what you’ll be doing as the Marketing Automation Specialist.
- CRM strategy and optimization
- Consult with Account Managers and clients to develop a strategy and growth plan using the HubSpot platform or other marketing automation and email platforms, including, inbound marketing, website, and marketing stack integrations.
- Analyze and translate marketing goals and objectives into strategic recommendations and tactical deliverables using the Hubspot or other relevant platforms.
- Onboard & implement the HubSpot portal for new clients
- Designing and building automated email marketing flows and email campaigns.
- Create and manage lists, landing pages, forms, workflows, and email campaigns, including the template designs (emails & landing pages), etc.
- Structure lead scoring and lead routing infrastructure
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management
- Report on, analyze and optimize email marketing campaigns and workflows
In addition to having the skills and experience, being a good communicator, dedicated, and someone we can count on, we’re also looking for team members with good hearts who want to do good work and make a positive impact.
These qualities, as well as this list of requirements, must be met to be considered:
- 5+ years of experience using marketing automation and email marketing
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years in campaign management or campaign operations
- 2+ years of Hubspot experience
- Ability to manage complex projects with minimal direction
- Excellent team, client-facing, and internal communication skills
- Ability to take and give clear direction
- Take ownership of everything you touch and be driven to produce great quality
- Be honest, transparent, respectful, and altruistic in your interactions
- Can embrace, quickly learn, and utilize new technology platforms
- College degree in marketing, communications, design, technology, or similar
Skills and Certifications
These skills and certifications are not required but are strongly recommended to be successful in this position.
- Certified or experience working in Hubspot
- Certified or experience working with other marketing automation tools
- Working knowledge with Google Apps & Drive, Slack, Monday Project Management, and Harvest
Some perks of working for CSTMR
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Health insurance with company contribution
- 401k plan with company match
- Flexible work schedule and PTO
- Employee stock plan
- Good-hearted, passionate, achievers, excited to help new team members succeed and grow
- A fully-distributed team with the flexibility to work from home or acceptable locations