CSTMR (pronounced “customer”) is a leading digital marketing and design agency serving the high-growth sector of financial services and fintech. We are finding great success in helping our clients launch, grow, and meet their lofty goals. We are now looking to add a data-driven digital marketer (and an overall good person) to our expanding team — someone with a head for B2B marketing and hands-on analytic marketing skills.
In this role, you will have the unique opportunity to be an integral part of ensuring marketing activities are appropriately tracked and deriving insights from data while building and growing our agency’s reporting process alongside an experienced team of digital marketers and strategists. You will be responsible for owning the reporting for agency clients working with the team and resources to track growth goals and providing learnings and analysis.
Our mission is clear.
CSTMR steers clients to be unique, different, better, and above all — not boring. That’s how we help financial services companies grow by standing out from the everyday ho-hum. And digital work for financial and fintech clients is all we do. Pretty easy to remember, and even easier to sell our expertise.
The work is meaningful.
Financial wellbeing means something different to everyone, but our communities need it to thrive. By making financial services more accessible, understandable, and fair to anyone, we can help make life better for everyone. We help startups succeed and established companies grow – companies that have the power to make a positive difference financially in people’s lives. We truly are making a difference in the world.
Your passion is welcomed.
You get to bring your true self to work every day – we’ve learned that bringing together a diverse group of people and minds from around the globe means we make each other better. (And did we mention that we are, and have always been, fully remote?)
Role and Responsibilities
Now that you’ve got an overview of the position, here’s a more detailed look at what you’ll be doing as a Marketing Analyst with CSTMR.
- Generate monthly and quarterly dashboard reports for each client engagement, leveraging relevant data to track and evaluate client engagement metrics, KPIs and ROI
- Leverage data, tools, market research, and competitive trends to generate strategic insights, applying those insights to develop strategic client recommendations
- Contribute to digital marketing strategies and plans to meet client performance goals across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
- Research reporting and insights tools, making recommendations on tool adoption or incorporation, and also becoming a subject-matter expert on valuable tools as needed
- Work with a cross-functional team on the planning and implementation of the appropriate tracking mechanisms to ensure effective attribution and measurement of activities
- As needed, manage research and analysis tool vendor relationships, ensuring delivery quality and timeliness
- Direct analytical data gathering and marketing test strategies
- Create monthly and quarterly client reports
In addition to having the skills and experience, being a good communicator, dedicated, and someone we can count on, we’re also looking for team members with good hearts who want to do good work and make a positive impact.
These qualities, as well as this list of requirements, must be met to be considered:
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience (agency experience is a huge plus!)
- Ability to manage complex projects and coordinate teams with minimal direction
- 5+ years of proven work experience as a digital marketing analyst
- A deep understanding of all digital channels (paid search, paid social, SEO, website, content, email)
- Detail-oriented and passionate about reporting and data analysis
- Day one working knowledge of popular digital reporting platforms including Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Google Ads, Facebook Ad Manager, LinkedIn, Hubspot, and/or other similar reporting tools
- Excellent team, client-facing, and internal communication skills
- Take ownership of everything you touch and be driven to produce great quality
- Be honest, transparent, respectful, and altruistic in your interactions
- Can embrace, quickly learn, and utilize business technology platforms (Slack, Monday.com, Google Suite, Harvest, etc.)
Some perks of working for CSTMR
- Competitive pay
- 401k with company contribution
- Health insurance plans with company contribution
- Profit sharing and employee stock plan
- Flexible, remote work schedule
- Good-hearted, passionate, achievers, excited to help new team members succeed and grow
- A fully-distributed team with the flexibility to work from home or acceptable locations